Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Best Dog In The World


Our Chihuahua Keegan had a heart attack last night and has an enlarged heart and fluid on his lungs. I can't even think about him without crying. He's my favorite dog in the world! I love going to my parents in Arab because he always gets SOOOOO excited to see me! Nothing like unconditional love. He loves me rather i look like I've spent six hours rolling on dead things or if I'm dressed to go out. Rather I'm smiling or yelling about stepping in his best work. I can't imagine going home and him not greeting me. Just thinking about it kills me.
So, I dedicate this blog to you, Keegan. Here's hoping the meds are gonna work and you will be back to no good in no time! I love you sooooo much, buddy! Even when you leave little white dog hair ALL over me. Matter of fact, I love you even more for leaving your little white dog hair all over me. From now on I won't take it for granted.

2 comments:

soterric said...

Awww! That's so sweet it's gonna make me cry. I'll give him a hug and tell him it's from you.

Steph said...

Don't worry, when I get home on Saturday he'll be getting LOTS of hugs!!!! I doubt his feet will touch the floor the whole time I'm there!